Now with OnTheMarket
We are a hybrid agency based on a branch-free, fixed fee model with local self-employed agents around the country. We are backed by some experienced entrepreneurs, including Dragon Sarah Willingham, and a team with over two decades’ experience in sales and lettings.
The key to our proposition is that we help you, the local agent, increase your profitability. We do this by taking on a huge chunk of the administration involved in running a local estate agency office.
This includes taking care of photos and floor-plans, uploading on to portals, organising viewings, negotiating the sale and then progression to completion.
For just £99 per month – with no tie in. You will receive:
- Branded or white-labelled website
- Marketing material presented by Sarah Willingham
- Free & low cost lead generation
- The ability to set your own fees or use our proven fixed fee model
- AML Checks
- PI Insurance
- Advertising on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and OnTheMarket
Our head office will help you and your vendor by dealing with all telephony. Here’s Sarah to tell you a little more about our service.
Multiple income streams available
+ Property instruction income:
Each vendor will pay an upfront marketing fee upon instruction from £125 inc VAT. This fee could cover professional photography, floor-plan, property description and a for sale board. As well as 12 months worth of marketing on all the major portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla , Prime location and OnTheMarket.
Once the property has been successfully sold each vendor will pay a ‘Completion Fee’ which the licensee agrees with their client prior to the commencement of marketing. As a result AOL Services will require 0.24% including vat of the sale price on completion.
Minimum fee of £625 plus VAT applicable.
During the selling process, to ensure that potential viewers are in a position to buy, we will have them financially qualified by a qualified mortgage broker. For every property instruction we typically receive 15 enquiries. These enquiries can either go to you if you are qualified to provide mortgage advice (in which case you will retain 100% of any commission as a result of buyers choosing to have their mortgage through you) or we will pass them onto a qualified broker where you will receive a share of the commission for every mortgage completion.
Average referral commission £200 per mortgage completion.
+ Conveyancing income
By choosing our recommended conveyancing partners your client will receive regular updates and feedback on the progress of their sale and purchase. Updates may vary depending on which legal firm your client chooses. Your overall referral fee could vary depending on which solicitor your client instructs.
+ Lettings income
We charge £69 per month, per property. You are welcome to add a premium to this which you will receive as a regular income each month. For example, if you were to charge £99 per managed property and you listed 100 properties then you would receive £3000 per month (£30 per property, per month x 100 properties). How much you are able to charge will depend on local market conditions.
With low set-up and ongoing costs and the ability to earn from multiple income streams, this really is an exciting business opportunity for anyone seriously considering starting their own property services company with a business backed by a number of investors including Mumpreneur and Dragon, Sarah Willingham.
*Monthly fee subject to vat.
..with Agent Online Sales and Lettings
Agent Online is a national estate agency business, 5* national estate agency business, backed by Dragon’s Den investor Sarah Willingham. Primarily we work with mortgage brokers and IFAs. We provide you with the tools to offer your clients an alternative solution when they want to sell a property or appoint an agent to manage a BTL.
We pay you market leading referral fees when we sell or manage a client property and we also pass you regular potential new mortgage leads. The attached leaflet provides a little more detail.
What we offer broker clients
- Use Agent Online instead of a local agent
- Fixed price per property £395 upfront, £795 on completion (nsnf)
- On average over £4000 cheaper than using a local agent (on a 600k property saving is over £9,000)
- Personal Negotiator to help them through the process
- Includes appraisal, photos, floorplan, property description, 24 months’ marketing on main portals, viewings booked, offers negotiated, solicitors instructed, sales progression
Why should a broker partner with Agent Online?
If you tell clients when they are thinking of moving you can recommend a low cost solution …. If you can flush out potential movers from your client database …. YOU WILL STOP
- Clients from going to agent’s in-house mortgage adviser
- Generate referral income
- Generate new mortgage leads
- Branded microsite for client use
- Branded marketing material to tell clients about the service
- Regular marketing campaign content to send out to database
- Instant online valuation tool
- Online tracking for client property sale
And you receive ……
❑ Broker referral fees for every property we list – £500 on completion
❑ Plus for every listing received by AOL, you will be asked to qualify ALL potential buyers for that property On average we have 15.7 viewings per property – so if a mortgage adviser sends one listing every month that equates to circa 188 FREE leads pa
For just £19.95 per month
No set up costs
Low monthly fee
Experienced support team
No onerous contracts
Free trial available.
Monthly licensing and partner fees are subject to vat.
If you are unsure whether our Partner proposition is right for you we offer a introducer package – perfect for those who are looking to get to know us!
Either way we know that your clients will be delighted with the service they receive and the saving they make on their sale and letting fees, but in addition you will receive:
– a referral fee of £500* payable on completion of every sale listing
– mortgage leads (no upfront cost, just 20% of your mortgage fee income payable to us on completion)
– a regular income from properties under management
Should you require a more comprehensive package please contact our broker support team on 03333 447 007 to learn more about our ‘Partner Package’. For just £19.95 per month you will receive:
– larger referral fees
– free mortgage leads (retain 100% commission)
– a regular income from properties under management
– marketing material to promote the service
– custom website
– ability to set your own completion fees