Why recommend Agent Online to your clients?
There are many benefits to you, the IFA or broker, when you recommend Agent Online’s service to your clients.
- You are recommending a trusted and reliable estate agency service to your clients and helping them save potentially thousands in fees
- Your client will be reassured to know you will financially vet their buyers / viewers to ensure proceedablility and avoid time wasting
- Agent Online will provide insightful and intelligent marketing material to help you find potential movers in your client database – this will negate the need for them to build relationships with local agents and in-house mortgage advisers, helping you retain existing mortgage clients
- You will receive a referral fee for providing Agent Online with a client instruction (paid to you at the start of the process)
- By speaking with all the potential buyers on behalf of your represented client, you will have the opportunity of increasing your client portfolio – you will also get to keep 100% of any revenue earned
- On the lettings side, where your clients ask Agent Online to fully manage their buy to let properties, you will receive an ongoing revenue directly proportionate to the properties held under management.
How does it work?
Refer your vendor clients…
…and Agent Online will refer anyone viewing your clients’ properties to you to check affordability:
For every client listing Agent Online receives, you will be asked to qualify ALL potential buyers for that property.
Every time your client’s property has an enquiry for a viewing , Agent Online will want to ensure they are ready to proceed financially. At this point they will ask you, the referring broker, to vet the potential buyer to see if they are likely to qualify for a mortgage. In many cases this will give you an opportunity to offer your own services and provide the buyer with mortgage advice.
Refer your landlord clients…
… and Agent Online will find a tenant, carry out all pre-tenancy administration and fully manage the property:
Agent Online will ask your help in setting the the cost of the management fee to ensure that it remains competitive in your location. They then pay you a share of the monthly fee, so, for the first time, you will earn an ongoing revenue for client properties under management.
Choose between becoming an ‘Introducer’ or ‘Partner’ for Agent Online.
You have two choices if you want to work with Agent Online and offer online estate agency services to your clients:
This option is free, you receive a referral fee of £100 per listing and have access to some marketing support to help promote the service to clients. Ideal if you may only have one or two clients to refer every year.
This option usually costs either £149 pm or £99 pm (depending on whether you want to offer our innovative lettings package to your clients). But, if you are one of the first 250 brokers to apply, you may be eligible for a massive 60% discount for two years! That means you pay just £59pm incl VAT to become a Sales and Lettings Partner, or £39pm incl VAT for a sales only Partnership. Partner benefits include: an enhanced referral fee of £150 per listing, free mortgage leads (circa 10 for every listing you send us), branded marketing material and loads more. Ideal if you want to embrace this new service and use it to:
- generate an income stream
- receive 20+ free mortgage leads per month
- retain existing clients and stop them from placing their next mortgage with the local estate agent
- look after your clients by ensuring they deal with a high quality / low cost estate agent when they want to sell or let a property
There are a limited number of Partnership licences available at a 60% discount- pay just £59pm !
Go to the Final Step page on this website and follow the link to the Agent Online Agreement to take advantage of this offer