Norton Finance legal has partnered with one of the UK’s most innovative online agents
At Norton we are always on the look out for new ways of doing things and market leading solutions for you and your clients. For that reason we have partnered up with Agent Online and highly recommend you take the time to look at their offering. Just enter your details in the contact form and they will be in touch!
There are a whole host of reasons why a mortgage intermediary would benefit from recommending Agent Online to their clients.
There are also many reasons why the client would benefit too – as explained by one of Agent Online’s investors, Sarah Willingham:
How does a broker get involved?
Hopefully you will agree that the service outlined in the video looks excellent and would be beneficial to any of your clients looking to move house or sell an investment property.
The concept is simple:
- tell your clients about Agent Online if they mention they are looking to sell a property anywhere in Great Britain
- use Agent Online’s marketing campaigns to send regular communications to your client base and flush out any potential movers
- receive £500 every time a client sells with Agent Online
- every possible buyer for your client’s property will be passed to you to financially qualify – so on average you will speak to 10-20 buyers for every listing, many of whom will be seeking mortgage advice
Become a broker ‘Partner’ for Agent Online
Norton has a corporate relationship with Agent Online and is therefore able to offer you access to the full online estate agency service for just £9.95pm:
*assuming vendor uses our conveyancer for their sale property – if they use any other solicitor the referral fee will be £300
As a Partner
You will receive a minimum referral fee of £500 whenever a client sells via Agent Online (assuming they use our preferred conveyancer for their sale property); and you will have full marketing support to help promote the service to clients.
We think you should embrace this new service and use it to:
- generate an income stream
- receive 20+ free mortgage leads per month*
- retain existing clients and stop them from placing their next mortgage with the local estate agent’s in-house broker
- look after your clients by ensuring they deal with a high quality / low cost estate agent when they want to sell or let a property
Why recommend Agent Online to your clients?
There are many benefits to you, the broker, when you recommend Agent Online’s service to your clients.
To find out more just enter your contact details at the top of this page or call the broker team on 03333 447 007.
*based on an average of 2 referred clients pm