Financial Reporter has partnered with one of the UK’s most innovative estate agency companies
Their service has been designed specifically for mortgage intermediaries
We are delighted to announce we have teamed up with Agent Online to bring you an amazing deal!
Just recommend to your clients that they use Agent Online if they are thinking of selling a property and you earn an minimum referral fee of £500 plus you will have the opportunity to talk to every potential buyer that wants to view your client’s house …. FREE POTENTIAL MORTGAGE LEADS!
The process is simple:
Best of all your clients benefit from a market leading service that includes:
- Low fixed fee per property (£395 upfront and £795 if/when sale completes)
- Agent Online’s experienced team take care of everything (valuation, photos, floor plans, for sale board, arrange viewings, negotiate offers, manage sale all the way to completion)
- All properties marketed on Rightmove, Zoopla and Primelocation
- Their trusted, professional broker ensures all viewers are carefully vetted (no-one likes time wasters)
How does a broker benefit?
- On completion we pay you £500 (£300 if the vendor chooses to use their own conveyancer)
- We also allow you to add a reasonable margin on top to this to reflect your time and effort in signing up a client and supporting them through the process
- You will need to take into the account local competitor environment
- But you may, for example, decide to charge your client a completion fee of £1795 (eg if local agents are charging fees of £4000 or £5000)
- Your client still gets a great deal and we would pay you 75% of the increased fee (ie in this example you would receive a referral fee of £1250)
- AND on average we have 15 buyers view a property before a sale is agreed
- We will invite you to talk to all of these over the telephone, giving you every opportunity to pick up some mortgage and protection business
Why recommend Agent Online to your clients?
There are many benefits to you, the broker, when you recommend Agent Online’s service to your clients, whether they are looking to let or sell a property.